RE: Scrollbars in a GtkTreeView

Putting the treeview inside a GtkScrolledWindow will (presumably) scroll the whole thing up and so the header will be lost from view. What I want is to be able to scroll the bin_window, keeping the tree view's header in view (just like what happens when you press the up/down keys in the tree view).

Put creating scrollbars for the tree view's adjustment may work = I'll try that.

Thanks,
Ian