Re: Scrollbars in a GtkTreeView

Hello,

just pack GtkTreeView inside GtkScrolledWindow with gtk_container_add
and your scrolling will work.

You can also provide your own GtkScrollbars and set their
GtkAdjustment to the one of the GtkTreeView like this:

hscroll = gtk_hscrollbar_new( gtk_tree_view_get_hadjustment( swindow )
) and vscroll = gtk_vscrollbar_new( gtk_tree_view_get_vadjustment(
swindow ) )