Re: sizeGroup in a table...

Hi,

you may need to create a separate set of scrollbars and then attach
them to the GtkScrolledWindow.

I would do it like this:
1. disable GtkScrolledWindow's scrollbars with
gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy( swindow, GTK_POLICY_NEVER,
GTK_POLICY_NEVER )
2. create separate set of scrollbars with hscroll =
gtk_hscrollbar_new( gtk_scrolled_window_get_hadjustment( swindow ) )
and vscroll = gtk_vscrollbar_new( gtk_scrolled_window_get_vadjustment(
swindow ) )
3. pack those two in separate compartment inside table/box

After that your size group should function properly.