Re: gtk/directfb: Duplicate symbols in gdkwindow[-directfb].c

Hi krj,

> Is there any new news concerning this emailing?

Not from this list; I managed to uncomment the "offending" parts in
gdk/gdkwindow.c and the *alias[hc] files and got it linked. Unfortunately,
it still crashes with SIGSEGV; Ill post details later.

> Using releases previous to 2.13 appear
> to work with no multiple definitions

Oh, interesting info! I may try that one. I'm still thinking that even the
sources I patched may not link correctly in a semantic sense (i.e. mix
generic and directfb code parts).

Is anybody currently running gtk/directfb successfully on a ppc
platform?

Regards,
Peter

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a