Re: gtk/directfb: Duplicate symbols in gdkwindow[-directfb].c

Hi krj, all,

> Is there any new news concerning this emailing?

Yes, Masse has pointed us to a bugzilla entry which seems to pinpoint the
issue. It explains nicely why gtk/directfb still crashes with SIGSEGV even
if I remove the offending gdkwindow functions: directfb does not
initialize the new impl structure properly.

> Using releases previous to 2.13 appear
> to work with no multiple definitions

Oh, interesting info! I may try that one.

Is anybody currently running gtk/directfb 2.13.x successfully on a ppc
platform?

Regards,
Peter