Re: Not able to change properties of widgets using RC file

button color can be specified in button-style as
style button-style {
                          bg[NORMAL] = #ffffff
}

and gtkrc should contain this line
class *GtkButton* button-style

2008/5/28 Harinandan S <harinandans gmail com>:

Hi All,

I am not able to change properties of widgets such as button's color etc using RC file. I also tried explicitly parsing gtkrc file in my program but still its not working. The only change i am able to achieve is changing background window color and pixmap. What could be the reason for this? I used the same example rc file in GTK 2 tutorials present in gtk.org site.
--
Regards,
Harinandan S