Printing dialog without 'Print' button, to collect printing settings for future usage. Is it possible ?

Just like

    GtkPageSetup* gtk_print_run_page_setup_dialog(...)

which returns GtkPageSetup, i need

    GtkPrintSettings* gtk_print_run_print_settings_dialog(...)

which would return GtkPrintSettings.

And here is a scenario I'd like to achieve:

User selects printing settings, modifies and saves them in my app,
to have predefined settings by himself. Then, when printing, he just
selects one of them from toolbar in my app and does the printing without
actually showing printing dialog.

Is that possible or should I implement my own printing dialog ?

Piekne piersi bez skalpela? To mozliwe!
http://link.interia.pl/f1dd8