Re: checking for memory leaks in gtk

Hi All,

I observed continuous accumulation of memory while running GTK over
DirectFB on MontaVista linux on TI Davinci. I also observed
significant memory accumulation while running GTK-win32 on Windows XP.
But to my surprise there is no accumulation of memory
on GTK-X window running on RHEL 4 on x86.

I ran the same application on all backends.

Has anyone observed this? On DirectFB backend i also note that
application is killed after creating and destroying windows many
times.

I use GTK+ 2.12.2 and DirectFB 1.1.1

--
Regards,