question on a moving object on the drawing area

Hi, I have a GUI on which a vehicle should be running along a selected trajectory.

previously, i can realize it easily in linux platform,using Gnome Canvas, by using canvas groups.
one group shows the trajectory, another group for the vechile and etc..

Now how can I realize the same thing in windows using gtk+? as I know, canvas is not avaible,
but can only draw on GtkDrawingArea.

cheers,

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立即体验!