GtkScale, ProgressBar and CellRendererProgress

Hallo.

I am using CellRendererProgress to display a value in a treeview also with oder editables cellrenderer.
The problem is that i have to create another frame to be able to configure the values in the model with a HScale because the CellRendererProgress and the ProgressBar is not editable it isnt able to handle mouse clicks and the wheel like the scales but it represents the same kind of information.

If i could have an editable CellRendererProgress, the code of my program will be much more clean and also the interface will be much simpler, because all the values will be editable from the treeview.

If it IS editable already, i cant find any properties, events or way to set it.
I know that the QT one is editable, the windows one is too, both use them in sound volume.

Also it is more precise to click in a progressbar than to click in a scale with the big cursor/pointer.

Totem is less efficient with a scale in the place of a progressbar, if by example i want to go back or forward a small amount of seconds, with scale it changes too much and also has some issues when i keep it pressed too much time. Also the scale isnt able to show a second progressbar like for media buffers.
I cant know how much buffer has totem downloaded from a online video.

So, how can i make an editable ProgressBar, or more precisely, an editable CellRendererProgress?

Cheers.
Diego.