Re: Is "old" Combo broken

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
 GLib-GObject:invalid uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to `GdkWindow'

 Then a segfault. This is with Gtk version 2.12.5 on win32.

There are no "segfaults" as such on Windows, but yeah,
Hmmm... I suppose not, but gdb under MinGW does refer to SEGV...
 I know what you mean.

This sounds very much like bug #506769. It is fixed in 2.12.6 and later.
I'm a bit confused by the fact that this bug report mentions GtkCellRendererCombo and I've only seen this problem with the old GtkCombo, which I didn't think used cell renderers etc.

However, it does seem like the problem is gone in the latest binaries, so I'm quite happy.

Thanks.

- Toralf