RE: Jerky window resizing in Windows GTK app

Pretty much current - 2.12.3.

> Do you have a minimal but complete sample program that exhibits the
> behaviour?

I do now. I've cut my program down to bare bones without actually changing
the layout of the window, and uploaded a zip file (119 Kbytes) containing
the source plus an exe (compiled with the MinGW compiler) here:

http://diverian.tripod.com/home/Files/gtk-test.zip

The tstapp.exe program in the bin directory demonstrates the problem.

Ian