API to get DirectFB surface of GdkDrawable

All,

       We have been trying to port Firefox to DirectFB. For cairo-directfb surface creation, we need an API to get DirectFB surface corresponding to a GdkDrawable. We found an API (gdk_directfb_surface_lookup()) to get the DirectFB surface corresponding to a GdkDrawable of type GDK_WINDOW. However, we couldn’t find any API/way to get the DirectFB surface corresponding to a GdkDrawable of type GDK_PIXMAP. Is there any such API? Is there any API/way to get DirectFB surface corresponding to a GdkDrawable, irrespective of its type?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mohan.