gtk combo box and arrow size?

Hi , my english doesnt very good. I want to learn one thing but ı didnt any
document. ı am learning gtk user interface. ı am using  combobox ==>
gtk_combo_box_new_text  and menu items are loading a text file . Every thing
is ok but arrow size very huge . Text size is small.. I search and find
arrow-size . But ı cant use it. Do you help me!!! thanks for every thing