Re: building glib on 64 bit windows

Yes, I am using the pre-generated glibconfig.h.win32 file. I applied the patch for it which was mentioned here http://markmail.org/message/wxygt4uompcehqjb and recompiled it. Everything looks fine at the moment.

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 02:14:46 +0300
From: "Tor Lillqvist" <tml iki fi>
Subject: Re: building glib on 64 bit windows
To: "john blair" <mailtome200420032002 yahoo com>
Cc: gtk-list gnome org

> There might be other things also which I don't know of.
> Can someone help me in building glib for win64?

Not many people have attempted that. (I haven't. TimJ, are you on this
list?) The fixes you mentioned do seem obviously correct. I assume you
use the pre-generated (and manually maintained) glibconfig.h.win32
file? (Which gets copied to glibconfig.h by the VS project files.)
What is the predefined preprocessor symbol that can be used to check
whether compiling for Win64? _WIN64 maybe?

--tml