Re: Problems building pango-1.18.0 on Mac

Michael Tuexen wrote:
<cut/>
curl -O http://cairographics.org/releases/cairo-1.4.12.tar.gz;
tar xvfz cairo-1.4.12.tar.gz;
cd cairo-1.4.12;
env PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig ./configure --disable-png --enable-quartz;
make -j 2;
sudo make install;
cd ..

I see you have used a never version of cairo than version refered to under the download section on gtk.org.

Are there any specific reason for using the two configure options:
--disable-png
--enable-quartz
I may like to have png support, so if --disable-png is optional, I'll probably want to have support for png.

I'll try and see if I succeed with this never cairo before I configure and compile pango.

Best regards
Egon Andersen