Re: Newbie Question about Navigating API doco

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for the great overview of the documentation and pointing me
towards the index.  When I follow that link you provided to
information about the delete_event it actually displays it as:

The "delete-event" signal.

Rather than:

The "delete_event" signal

I am sorry for being pedantic but this would make me believe when
reading the documentation that I was to use "delete-event" in my
program with a hyphen '-' not with an underscore '_'

Is this standard notation in the documentation?  Should I be reading
any signals I see that contain a hyphen to substitute this with an
underscore when it is written in code?

Thanks again for your help.

Peter.