RE: Installing GTK+ on Windows XP

If you are going to be compiling with GTK then there are environment
variables that need to be set that the installer will set for you (but
admittedly it's not exactly difficult to do that manually). And it installs
Glade too if you want to use it.

What I'm not sure of is if the above 9 zips are all that is required, so I
went with installing them on top of a full installation of an older version
to be sure all was there that's needed, and that worked fine.

Ian