XML description of all GTK widgets?

Hi,
Is there an XML description of all GTK Widgets? By this I mean a list of
all available GTK widgets with their available properties, signals, and
functions which operate on them? Basically an easily parse-able version
of a API documentation. (It doesn't have to be XML, just something
easier to parse than HTML :-).

(I ask because I'm writing a language binding to GTK, and I have
successfully bound most of the relevant parts of GObject; thanks to
that, binding specific GTK widgets is just a matter doing something
like:

bind_widget("widget_name", "parent")
bind_widget_property("widget_name", "property_name", property_type)
bind_widget_signal("widget_name", "signal_name", arg1, arg2, ...)

but it's getting tiresome copying/pasting from the API, so I want to
automate the process).

thanks,
Larry