Installing GTK+ on Windows XP

I'm trying to install a few programs on my computer that require GTK+.  If I can, I'd prefer to download it from www.gimp.org/wind32 instead of using an installer, but I only have a vague idea on how to do that.  I've already installed all of the programs that require GTK+ and all of their files were place in the folder c:/program files/python/.

I read in an archived message by Michael L Torrie that GTK+ files and dependancy files should be added to the following folders:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2007-April/msg00145.html
Program Files
 \--Your app
    \--bin
       \--your exe, plus GTK dlls
    \--lib
       \-- gtk dependencies such as image loaders
    \--etc
       \-- gtk configuration files, theme rcs
    \--share
       \-- more gtk stuff

I apologize if this looses its formatting.

However, every zip file downloaded from www.gimp.org/wind32 has its own bin, lib, etc, subfolders.  Can I transfer the entire GTK+ folder with subfolders to c:\program files\Python\bin, and then transfer all of GTK+'s dependecies and their subfolders to c:\program files\Python\lib?  Or will I need to yank all of the bin files from their subfolders to place in c:\program files\Python\bin?