Re: libpng13.dll

> The problem seems to be with the libpng link from Tor's site which says
> "libpng 1.2.8" but takes you to
> "gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libpng.htm" which has
> libpng-1.2.24.zip, not 1.2.8. This contains libpng12.dll, not libpng13.dll.

Sigh. How logical and consistent... Anyway, the 1.2.8 versions of
gnuwin32's libpng packages are accessible from the
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23617&package_id=16183
page.
I will update my downloads page to point directly to the 1.2.8 zip files there.

I guess I really should start using a more current libpng, though.

--tml