Re: Compilation of gtkmain.c file.

On Jan 7, 2008 12:49 AM, Saravana Kumar <Saravana Kumar sandisk com> wrote:
> I am trying to develop a GUI for using it with Verilog Simulator.
>
> Verilog Simulator will invoke this main function in my application code and
> which in turn will call gtk_main function.
>
> Whenever it reaches gtk_main, the simulator hangs forever till I do a
> key/button press. This should not happen since verilog simulator should run
> independent of this main function call. So I thought of modifying gtk_main
> function little bit to avoid zero delay loop(which is currently happening in
> while statement inside gtk_main function and so the simulator hangs).

There are more reasonable options at your disposal as yours is not an
uncommon need.

I believe giving a good thorough reading to this document in the
documentation will help you understand what your options are:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html

--
http://www.socsurveys.org/
http://blogger.socsurveys.org/