RE: Compilation of gtkmain.c file.

Hi,

I am trying to develop a GUI for using it with Verilog Simulator.

Verilog Simulator will invoke this main function in my application code and which in turn will call gtk_main function.

Whenever it reaches gtk_main, the simulator hangs forever till I do a key/button press. This should not happen since verilog simulator should run independent of this main function call. So I thought of modifying gtk_main function little bit to avoid zero delay loop(which is currently happening in while statement inside gtk_main function and so the simulator hangs).

Hope this explains the situation.

Best Regards,

Saravana.