Re: bprintf

Err, sorry for being so retarded.

On Dec 31, 2007 9:02 PM, Donny Viszneki <donny viszneki gmail com> wrote:
> Second, if you're still
> interested in where bprintf() can be located: -lsnmp is a flag that
> gets passed to the compiler, and then on to the linker, telling it to
> link to one libsnmp.so (so: shared object; like a DLL on Windows,)

I explained a static linkage scenario here. There might also be a
libsnmp.a which is used for statically linking the library to an
executable binary. This isn't directly related to your problem, but I
was just trying to include some extra information for you to help you
on your way.

--
http://www.socsurveys.org/
http://blogger.socsurveys.org/