Re: "Minimize all" and transient windows in gtk-win32

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
 Is this the way it's supposed to be,

Don't think so. What you describe indeed sounds contrary to reasonable

 or should I consider this as a bug (and perhaps file a bugzilla report)?

Yes please.

 That's using version 2.12.5 [...] Which otherwise mostly resolves the minimize
issues I've mentioned in the past.

That's good to hear. We can thank bratsche (Cody Russell) for working
on fixing the transient and modal window issues in gtk-win32.
Apparently, he's already fixed this issue, too - see the above bug report ;-)

I haven't verified that the problem is gone now, though...

- Toralf