Re: Setting background color for a GtkFrame

Thanks . I suspected this and also tried having an eventbox and was able to successfully assign background color. But left that idea since the widgets in the frame was also taking the background color of the eventbox. After I read this post I had a rethink on this and acheived some kind of a window using two eventboxes with two different colors, one for the frame and one for body. :-)

Regards,
Harinandan S