Re: Setting background color for a GtkFrame

hi,

you need to use an event box, GtkFrame does not have its own X window, so
you must make one yourself using GtkEventBox and then modify it, e.g.,
your background color.

discussion and example at:

http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/ch-ContainerWidgets.html

richard