Re: Questions about the "file-system-backend" parameter in GtkFileChooser

andy.wang0804 wrote:
Recently, I start to learn GTK+. I have seen a code block :

dialog = g_object_new (GTK_TYPE_FILE_CHOOSER_DIALOG,
                          "action", action,
                          "file-system-backend", "gtk+",
                          "select-multiple", multiple,
                          NULL);

there is a parameter called "file-system-backend" in the code. I have
searched for the parameter in google and the documents listed in gtk.org,
but can not find any further info about it. What I have got are this is a
slot of GtkFileChooser and we can specify a file system for
GtkFileChooser...

So,
1. Besides "gtk+", any other values for the parameter "file-system-backend"?
If so, where I can get them?
2. Can I customize a filesystem for the GtkFileChooser?
Hi.

Run devhelp or browse gtk+ docs online, go to the GtkFileChooser page and look at its properties. You'll find "file-system-backend" there.

Regards.