Re: How to create these widgets?

Thanks!!

1. Is the GtkFixed a good choice?

2. I want the widget has a border, should I draw it myself, or there are some api can draw it?

2008/8/13 Andrew Cowie <andrew operationaldynamics com>
On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 16:00 +0800, Lazy Fox wrote:
> I want to create the following widget layout:
> A parent window contains 3 child windows

As DrawingArea is a Widget, you should be able to use any of the usual
Containers to do this. Either:

a) a Table, or

b) a VBox with a couple HBoxes in it (plus SizeGroup(s) to keep things
regular)

should do the trick.

Since you presumably know about Containers already :) perhaps there is a
different aspect to your problem wasn't immediately evident in my
understanding of your question.

AfC
Sydney