Re: Where's ZLib?

>>    It seems someone "stole" ZLib's site, so it doesn't work anymore.

Works fine for me...

>>  Does anybody here knows who are the maintainers of this package?

> http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net

gnuwin32 is certainly not "official" maintainers for zlib. I have
never understood why gnuwin32 builds zlib binaries themselves when
there, for once, are perfectly working official win32 binaries
available from its real upstream maintainers.

That said, if you still have trouble connecting to zlib.net,
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/dependencies/zlib-1.2.3.zip
and http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/dependencies/zlib-dev-1.2.3.zip
contains the same files as the zlib123-dll,zip (i.e. the DLL in this
is not recompiled), just split into two separate archives.

--tml