Re: Where's ZLib?
- From: Mark Leisher <mleisher math nmsu edu>
- To: Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com>
- Cc: Felipe Castro <fefcas gmail com>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Where's ZLib?
- Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 08:41:39 -0600
Milosz Derezynski wrote:
It works here.
2008/8/6 Felipe Castro <fefcas gmail com <mailto:fefcas gmail com>>
Trying to compile XPad on a Windows 2000 machine I tried to download
this file with no success:
It seems someone "stole" ZLib's site, so it doesn't work anymore. Does
anybody here knows who are the maintainers of this package?
] [Thread Prev