Re: scrollable gtk_table with header

Uh...,
No, sorry, I ment treeview.
mail I got:

(-----mail start------)
if you intend to create your table with treeview, then you already
have title row at the top. And if you put your treeview inside
scrolled window, the column headers remain fixed at the top.

If you don't need your column headers to be buttons, you can replace
them with desired widget by calling gtk_tree_view_column_set_widget()
(http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeViewColumn.html#gtk-tree-view-column-set-widget).

(-----mail end------)

That's basically the same as the second suggestion of you.

Thanks,
Rob.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and is believed to be clean