Re: scrollable gtk_table with header

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:06 AM, Rob Alblas <ralblas aimcom nl> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Is it possible to define a scrollable table, where the first row (acting
>> as header) is fixed, i.e., is not part of the vertical scrollable part?
>>

> yes, youll be using a layout like this:
>
> container { vbox { header label, scrolledwindow { table } } }

I don't think this is the solution. The header should be part of  the
table column; i.e, it should contain per-column text.
Got another solution (not replied to the list) which should work: using
gtk_tree to make a table instead of gtk_table.

Thanks anyway,
Rob.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and is believed to be clean