Re: Packaging GTK for redistribution

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question (I think somebody
already answered in another thread?), but I am curious what this
"IA32" system you are talking about is? As far as I know, "IA32" is
just a synonym for "x86" or "x86-32", i.e. the normal 32-bit Intel
"PC" architecture, than your Ubuntu box no doubt also is an example
of. Do you mean something else when you say "IA32"? Some 86-based
embedded system, with some embedded Linux distro on it? Or is your
point that you are cross-compiling from x86_64 to x86? Or what?

--tml