Re: GTK - reading data from database

well.. you all manage to convince me to use libgnome-db, i think the name
"gnome" make me think it is only for gnome desktop environment.
i found a page that describe how to compile libgnomedb for window.

it should not be a problem then. i want to give a try..

i owe you all a drink.. haha.. thank you..