question

> The way that you order your data is the kind of
> programmer that you are.
>
> gboolean btnAcept_button_press_event (GtkWidget
> *widget, GdkEventButton
> *event, gpointer user_data)
>
> It seems like you dont know what is the first
> argument.
> It is the widget how calls the eventm so you dont
> need a global variable to
> get its value. You just need the widget pointer and
> know what kind of widget
> it is, that is up to you.

The first argument is pointer of btnAcept, but I do
not the pointer of this, because the event
"press_button" give me it.

I need pointer of   gentName, gentAdres, gentTel,
gentEmail, gentCol, for I want to get data from these
widget, for that reason I have as global variables.
for I can get their data into the function
?btnAcept_button_press_event?.

But if I have a windows with 9 GtkEntry, 8
GtkCheckButton, 5 GtkComboBox. I am not going to have
22 global variables for these widgets.

Again

But, as I mentioned before in visual basic can do
this.

Name=Me.txtName.tex()

But the problem is that I am use C.

Then as do I same with gtk and C?