Re: question

gboolean btnAcept_button_press_event (GtkWidget
*widget, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer user_data){

If  I want to get data from the GtkEntry in the
function "btnAcept_button_press_event", I need global
variables to get the data of these.

The way that you order your data is the kind of programmer that you are.

gboolean btnAcept_button_press_event (GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer user_data)

It seems like you dont know what is the first argument.
It is the widget how calls the eventm so you dont need a global variable to get its value. You just need the widget pointer and know what kind of widget it is, that is up to you.