Re: How to redraw the blanked section of a widget after a expose-event?

This forces the XOverlay element (in this case xvimagesink?) to
redraw: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-gstxoverlay.html#gst-x-overlay-expose
, although your actual code would be of much interest in order to
help.

-- Milosz