Re: Separating the menu

Yeah Should have linked it myself, I'm using it but it's not working really fine thought it's still amazing what it already does. But as it's a hack it would vanish on every update of GTK, that's why I propose to implement it natively, I believe the developer of that Hack would like to do so, if the idea is accepted.

Greetings