Re: GTK on TINYX

Hi,
Hope this link will help you..
http://www.directfb.org/wiki/index.php/Projects:GTK_on_DirectFB_for_Embedded_Systems
There is a good help doc for gtk on tinyX from omap...i could not remember that site right now..you car try it from net ;-)

On 10/16/07, saravanan <sar_van81 yahoo co in> wrote:
Hi,

    i had cross compiled tinyX with buildroot pcakage. now i need to port GTK over Tinyx. can anyone say me how to do that ? is anyone has any documents related to it ,can you mail me ?

thanks in advance,

saravanan.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.