Re: glib main loop concept

Donny Viszneki wrote:
> Oh, I forgot this part:
>
> On 10/3/07, Christian Buennig <masala web de> wrote:
>> Of course they could tell the
>> library somehow if there already is a running main loop in the default
>> context, but it would be nice if the library could detect this itself.
>
> glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html#g-main-loop-is-running

Well, if some code outside the library has called 'run' on a main loop
and I have no ref. to that loop in the library, then this function is
not able to answer my question.

However, that does not matter any more. As suggested by you and jcupitt
I'll avoid to autonomously run a main loop within the library.