Re: how to build gtk+ on embedded devices.

Hi,
   This wiki should help you get a start if you are using directfb as
the backend. Also, you can built it using the latest stable versions
instead of the once listed.

http://www.directfb.org/wiki/index.php/Projects:GTK_on_DirectFB_for_Embedded_Systems

Pradeep