Re: error message

Hi,

I think that they do call XInitThreads() but libraries such as
xine-lib break if you don't call it first.  Don't know why.  If your
GTK app does not use and X based (Non GDK/GTK) libraries then maybe
this isn't your problem.

Maybe, as Micah pointed out, this might be a simple problem with you
not writing a thread safe application.  Is your application
multi-threaded?

Thanks,

Michael