Re: error message

This thread may also help: http://www.nabble.com/Xlib,-thread-and-gnome-t1620542.html
- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com
  GTK+ Forums - http://www.gtkforums.com

Andres Gonzalez wrote:
Thank you Michael for your response.

What was confusing to me was that I was not directly using X but Gtk.
But I am using g_thread_init() and g_thread_create(). I am assuming
that g_thread_init() calls XInitThreads() so your answer is very
helpful.

Thanks again,

-Andres

Every time I see this it's because I've called a multi-threaded
library that requires XInitThreads() to be called.  This needs to be
called before all other X functions.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Michael