Re: TreeModelFilter + drag and drop

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 11:06:41AM +0100, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
> I just had a look at gtktreemodelfilter.c in gtk+-2.10.14, and I don't
> see what has to be done. gtk_tree_model_filter_row_draggable,
> gtk_tree_model_filter_drag_data_get,
> gtk_tree_model_filter_drag_data_delete functions have code, and there is
> no more function in tree gtktreemodelsort.c about TreeDragSource interface.
> What did I miss?

Woops, my bad; I was under the impression that the GtkTreeModelSort did
implement the GtkTreeDragDest interface, but it doesn't.  The
GtkTreeModelFilter in maemo-gtk does have an implementation of the
GtkTreeDragDest interface, you can look here for an example
implementation of that interface:

https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/trunk/gtk+/gtk/gtktreemodelfilter.c

regards,

-kris.