gtk 2.10 : GtkTreeView coords conversion

Hi,

It's my first post to this list.
I didn't find any answer to my problem yet and hope it was not already asked.

First, I think my issue can be solved by using gtk 2.12, but for now I'm limited to gtk 2.10, because I'm using the GtkAda binding which does not support 2.12 yet.

My problem is the following:
I'm trying to convert mouse coordinates (x, y), obtained from a button_press event,
into the clicked row by using gtk_tree_view_get_dest_row_at_pos.
I tried to use gtk_tree_view_widget_to_tree_coords to convert (x, y), without success. I noticed that there is a coord shift between (x, y) obtained from button_press and the one obtained with DnD.

So my question is:
- Is there any practical solution, with gtk 2.10, to convert button_event coords to be used
 with gtk_tree_view_get_dest_row_at_pos ?
- Or do I have to wait for a GtkAda 2.12 binding ?

Sorry if this question had already been asked, I didn't check too far in the past of this mailing list
(and don't know how to do this easily).

Thanks

Damien