Question regarding GdkPixmap struct

Hello Everybody,

I reviewed the code for scribble.c program which uses a backing pixmap
to store the what ever is drawn. However when I browsed through the .h
files such as gdkpixmap.h and gdk.h , there was no structure like
GdkPixmap. The documentation says that it is an opaque structure.
Whats does that mean?

The reason why I want to know what is inside it is because I want to
use the values within the structure of GdkPixmap to recreate a pixmap
on a remote machine.

Can somebody tell me where I can find the details of this structure
also can how can I use these values (that I have obtained from within
the structure to re-create the pixmap.

Thanks
Anurag