Re: how to draw curves

2007/5/28, dashikugua 126 com <dashikugua 126 com>:
Hi all:

My application is using gtk to design the GUI for an Arbitrary/Function
Generator. So I need to draw lots of curves, including sine wave, ramp wave,
pulse wave, noise wave......and their modulation waves, e.g. the AM, FM, PM,
FSK and so on.
My problem is that I haven't found a good method to draw these waves. I have
used GDK to draw sine wave on the GtkDrawingArea. But I found this method is
a little complicated especially when I draw the modulation waves. Is there a
good way to draw curves ?
Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

You said to use GtkDrawingArea, do you use a Cairo surface ?
If you can use the Python language, http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/
is maybe a nice solution for you.

Regards,
Stéphane