Re: How to give the gettext path to glib installation?

On my normal desktop system, I don't see any pkg-config descriptor for
gettext. It's just (normally) provided as part of the GNU C library.
That means you have to tell configure manually what directories to
search.

Try doing:

CPPFLAGS="-I${myProjectDir}/include" LDFLAGS="-L${myProjectDir}/lib" \
   ./configure ....