Gtk2 Win32 setup problem ...

Hi,

I just built a XMinGW environment and can compile simple Gtk2
application under Linux for Win32 successfully.   However, I have some
problems related to pango and gtk2 theme.

1) For pango, I create %WIN32_PREFIX%\etc\pango\pango.modules
by running 'pango-querymodules' command.
And create %WIN32_PREFIX%\etc\pango\pango.aliases manually
(actually, I copy pango.aliases from Tor Lillqvist's web site).
I can't find any document related to Pango's setup and the format of
pango.aliases ... could someone tell me where can I find such document ?

When I run my simple gtk2 test examples, sometime I got pango related
warning message like this:

Pango-WARNING **: couldn't load font "**$# $ Not-Rotated 9", falling back to
"Sans Not-Rotated 9", expect ugly output.

2) For Gtk2, I create both
%WIN32_PREFIX%\etc\gtk-2.0\gdk-pixbuf.loaders and
%WIN32_PREFIX%\etc\gtk-2.0\gtk-immodules
by running command 'gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders' and 'gtk-query-immodules-2.0'.

And when I running color_selection() related API, I got

Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon for stock:
Failed to open file '': No such file or directory
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT(object)' failed

and the application crash.

Well, the same examples run smoothly under native Linux, so I expect
that it's my setup problem under Win32.  Again, I can't find enough information
describe Gtk2's setup.  Where is Gtk2's stock icon ?

I build all the packages from libiconv, gettext, glib ... gtk2 under Linux from
scratch instead of using pre-build binaries which could be found on
Tor Lillqvist's web site.   I knew I may can use Tor's binaries, but
since I already
going this far (some simple examples does work fine), it will be great
if someone
can help me solve the problems.

Best Regards,
KC